Our knowledge is our client's edge.
Click on any of the links below to find out how Newmark Knight Frank Frederick Ross (formerly Frederick Ross Company) was able to meet, and exceed, client expectations. With a combination of dynamic market intelligence, effective strategies, and creativity, the firm helps clients meet their needs and reach for their goals.
- Frederick Ross Company helps client sell existing property in order to generate funds to capitalize rapidly expanding business
- Seller's ecstatic over creative approach to selling shopping center
- Frederick Ross Company negotiates short-term leases on behalf of owner
- Successful purchase of building prompts new owners to retain Frederick Ross Frederick Ross Company for future marketing
- Frederick Ross Company delivers Class AA space to meet corporate objectives while reducing costs
- Newly constructed Highlands Ranch building becomes owner/user real estate plaza
- Building's unique features work to the buyer's advantage
- Frederick Ross Company uses its market knowledge to help seller liquidate Colorado holdings
- Frederick Ross Company brokers negotiate build-to-suit to meet client's corporate objectives
- Frederick Ross Company Brokers use negotiating skills to help building owner recognize economic objectives
- Frederick Ross Company relationships result in successfil negotiation and sale of building.
- Knowledge of building and building's potential aid in successful sale of property
- Frederick Ross Company Brokerage and Consulting groups work together for successful sale and development of property.
Tenant/ Buyer Representaion
- Ross executes 18,000 square foot corporate relocation in less than six months, while reducing rent with up-front capital costs
- By creating options, Frederick Ross Company reduces rent by 18%, while securing expansion options to meet 20% annual company growth
- Tenant Meets projected objectives while taking advantge of market conditions
- Frederick Ross Company negotiates 20,000 square foot lease with aggressive expansion and right of first refusal options for growing tenant needs.
- Brokers tenacity leads client to make profitable business decision
- Tenant team creates streamlined and focused approach to determining best space layout and efficiency
- Tenant able to combine three business operations into one convenient location
- Long-term relationship and ability to align with Frederick Ross Company's Development Group helps tenant realize flexible expansion goals.