Our knowledge is our client's edge.
Click on any of the links below to find out how Newmark Grubb Knight Frank was able to meet, and exceed, client expectations. With a combination of dynamic market intelligence, effective strategies, and creativity, the firm helps clients meet their needs and reach for their goals.
- Frederick Ross Company helps client sell existing property in order to generate funds to capitalize rapidly expanding business
- Seller's ecstatic over creative approach to selling shopping center
- Frederick Ross Company negotiates short-term leases on behalf of owner
- Successful purchase of building prompts new owners to retain Frederick Ross Frederick Ross Company for future marketing
- Frederick Ross Company delivers Class AA space to meet corporate objectives while reducing costs
- Newly constructed Highlands Ranch building becomes owner/user real estate plaza
- Building's unique features work to the buyer's advantage
- Frederick Ross Company uses its market knowledge to help seller liquidate Colorado holdings
- Frederick Ross Company brokers negotiate build-to-suit to meet client's corporate objectives
- Frederick Ross Company Brokers use negotiating skills to help building owner recognize economic objectives
- Frederick Ross Company relationships result in successfil negotiation and sale of building.
- Knowledge of building and building's potential aid in successful sale of property
- Frederick Ross Company Brokerage and Consulting groups work together for successful sale and development of property.
Tenant/ Buyer Representaion
- Ross executes 18,000 square foot corporate relocation in less than six months, while reducing rent with up-front capital costs
- By creating options, Frederick Ross Company reduces rent by 18%, while securing expansion options to meet 20% annual company growth
- Tenant Meets projected objectives while taking advantge of market conditions
- Frederick Ross Company negotiates 20,000 square foot lease with aggressive expansion and right of first refusal options for growing tenant needs.
- Brokers tenacity leads client to make profitable business decision
- Tenant team creates streamlined and focused approach to determining best space layout and efficiency
- Tenant able to combine three business operations into one convenient location
- Long-term relationship and ability to align with Frederick Ross Company's Development Group helps tenant realize flexible expansion goals.